- You will be dealing with record maintenance, submission clearance and data entry.
- You will be tasked with processing any policy changes and preparation of operational reports.
- Working well as part of a team and support your fellow colleagues where needed.
Work for a major player in the services and insurance sector here in Dublin, Ireland. An American company based here with many great opportunities for you and your career. This is certainly a company you will want to get on board with.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years previous Admin Support Experience (back office experience would be a big plus).
- Previous experience in the insurance sector would definitely grab our attention.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good MS Office experience (Excel/Word/Access)
Where is the job located?
South Dublin – Ireland.You will be working on the outskirts of Dublin city centre, 5 minutes from the DART Station and have a vast range of other public transport services at your disposal. With plenty to see and do – you’ll every second here in Dublin!
Interview & Salary:
You will be invited for a short Skype interview with a recruiter and then for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €30,000 - €34,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Dutch Admin Support, Dutch Admin Jobs, Dutch Jobs Dublin, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Dutch Back office Support