We're looking for near native Danish speakers with a good level of English (excellent communication skills) who has previous customer service/order management experience. If you do have between 6-12 months customer service experience and you are looking for the next step into the B2B sector – Gütersloh, Germany is the place to be so keep reading for more.
- Work closely with clients over the phone and via email
- Help clients with any queries and/or issues they may be having with regards to their orders and payments.
- Work closely with the logistics team in order to answer particular questions on delivery times of client’s goods.
- You will get a chance to work with various account managers, helping them prepare their offerings for their clients abroad
Work & grow with an amazing international outsourcing giant here in Gütersloh, Germany. Our client has a number of office locations in Europe and many are based in Germany.
With this client, you will certainly have a chance to grow your career and experience a truly multilingual office.
You will need the following to qualify for this B2B Customer Service job:
- Near native Danish
- Good English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 customer service experience (Admin and/or Order Management experience is ok too)
- Extremely customer focussed
- Inner drive & passion for success
- Good MS Office skills
- Team player
Where is the job located?
Gütersloh, Germany– The city is considered as the media and technology centre in Germany – represented by many picturesque parks and gardens dotted throughout the city. Gütersloh is often referred to as ‘’Little Nazareth’’ within Europe due to its historical background. Gütersloh is less than 1 hour away from major international airports so you are never too far from a mini getaway
Interview & salary:
The interview process will include customer service test/questionnaire, a language test (Danish) and if successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview here in Gütersloh, Germany – your flight over will be reimbursed (up to €300).
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €29,580 gross per annum and this is joined with a Christmas and birthday bonus. There is a good relocation package of 4 weeks paid accommodation in a hotel.
Keywords: Danish Customer Service, B2B Customer Service, Danish speaking job, Order Management