JobbeschreibungDanish speaking Customer Service Representative for confectionary brand wanted here in Belfast, Northern Ireland. We’re looking for you to have a near native level of Danish, excellent communication skills, 6-12 months customer service experience and strong typing skills 35+ WPM.
- Take incoming calls and emails from customers with any issues and queries – here you will need to follow supplied scripts in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will need to document and log all queries and issues that come in on the company CRM system.
- You will need to keep yourself up to date on all of the company products and services.
Work for a big solutions provider, a company that is solely focussed on the sectors of customer service and IT Support. They work with some of the biggest companies in the world and pride themselves in enabling their clients to reach success. They invest in their employee’s happiness with sports, social clubs and building strong relationships so that everyone feels a part of the family.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native Danish
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (especially written communication)
- 6-12 months customer service experience (within the food/beverage sector would be a plus).
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good typing skills (35+ WPM)
Where is the job located?
Belfast – Northern Ireland. Belfast is a thriving city, buzzing with life and known for it's amazing get-away and high street shops. The locals are friendly, there is always amazing events throughout the year. There is a much; owner cost of living in comparison to Dublin – so more bang for your bucks.
Interview & Salary:
There is a 3 step interview process for this job, first, you will be invited for a quick phone screening, second, you will be invited to sit an online assessment and lastly there will be a Phone/Skype interview.
Salary: You can expect to earn £16,286 gross per annum. Don’t forget there is a relocation package of your flights being reimbursed (up to £250), 7 nights paid accommodation and support in helping you set up things such as a Northern Irish bank account.
Keywords: Danish Customer Service, Danish speaking Customer Service, Danish speaking Job, Danish Jobs Belfast