JobbeschreibungDanish speaking customer service professionals - we have a client in Berlin looking for new customer service agents who speak a near native level of Danish and a B1 level of German to join the team. Interested in earning up to €2,300 gross per month? Keep Reading & Don’t forget to apply.
- You will be taking all incoming calls and emails from Dutch speaking customers.
- You will be processing the incoming order, returns and complaints (if any) via both phone and email.
- Work closely with various other departments within the company, in order to deliver the best service possible.
Our client is a fast-growing retail company that operates within the automotive industry here in Berlin, Germany. They currently employ over 550 people, offer career development as well as hosting many corporate & team events.
You will need the following to qualify for this customer service job:
- Near native Danish
- B1 Level of German – to help you communicate with fellow colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous call centre experience would be great (retail/hospitality exp. Is ok too)
- You are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Good phone manner
Berlin - the cultural capital – the country within a country! Live & work in Germany’s capital and love every second of it. With excellent public transport, nightlife, salary - you’ll be happy you applied.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be asked for a short (30 min) Skype interview and if successful, invited for a face-to-face interview in Berlin.
With regards to salary, you can expect to earn up to €2,300 gross per month. This goes hand in hand with a company pension plan and employee discounts of up to 50% on all company products.
Keywords: German Customer Service Job, Danish Customer Jobs, Danish + German, Berlin Jobs