JobbeschreibungDutch speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring something different in the office, this is the job for you.
We’re looking for a near native Dutch speaker with a good level of English and between 6-12 months of customer service experience.
- You will be responsible for looking after both inbound and outbound customer issues and queries via phone and email (Dutch & English).
- You will endeavour to work with the health and safety regulations set forth by the company.
- Help customers resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
Work for a company with over 50 years in the medical industry that aids both patients and doctors get the service they deserve. With a number of office locations around the globe and near 300 employees worldwide, this is a company you will certainly want to get on board with.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Near native level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service experience
- Good computer skills
- Customer focused
Limerick, Ireland – Limerick is situated in between Dublin, Cork and Kerry so you are never too far from a new adventure. Limerick is the 3rd largest city in Ireland and home to a number of international companies like our client here.
Interview & Salary:
First, there will be a phone interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face in Limerick.
Salary: You can expect to earn €25,500 gross per annum (comes with an increase in your first year). A relocation package is not guaranteed, but we can discuss this.
Don’t forget that there is a number of great benefits here – pension plan, health insurance, company gym and many more.
Keywords: Dutch jobs Ireland, Dutch Customer Service Job, Dutch speaking jobs Abroad, Werken in Ierland