- You will be responsible for incoming calls and emails - dealing with both queries and issues.
- With each query/issue/complaint you will deal with them in a calm and professional manner.
- You will work with your team in order to hit targets.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months experience in customer support (preferably in a call centre)
- A strong interest in the tourism sector
- Excellent computer skills
- Good typing skills
- Customer focused
- Outgoing & motivated
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Dutch), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
With a competitive salary, a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: Dutch klantenservice, Dutch Customer Service, Dutch Customer Support, Dutch jobs Amsterdam, Dutch Jobs Netherlands.