- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the online content and reputation of one of the largest websites in the world.
- You will need to monitor and implement rules (as set down by the company) to any content posted towards the Dutch market.
- You will need to keep up to date on all offerings of the company in order to clearly communicate and monitor the customer experience.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6 months minimum of content moderations/content reviewer/content creation experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good MS Office and Google G suite
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded by a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Dutch language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €27,500 gross per annum and some great company benefits like life assurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Dutch Speaking Jobs, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Dutch online content, Dutch Content Creation, Content Monitoring, Dutch Content Reviewer