JobbeschreibungDutch speaker with a near native level of German wanted for small but growing customer care team here in Dublin West, Ireland. Work for a company that invests in you, creates an amazing culture and helps you achieve your best.
- Work directly with the customer via phone and email trying to boost their overall experience.
- Help customers with issues such as login and password issues, redeeming rewards online.
- Work as part of a small but tight-knit team here in Dublin.
Work for a multinational company with an office here in Dublin West, Ireland. They are one of the leading players in workplace culture and employee recognition. Want to join this amazing team.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Dutch
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2 years customer service experience in a multilingual role
- Extremely customer focussed
Dublin West – Ireland – Live and work in the buzzing capital – a capital that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting and amazing social life. You won’t want to leave.
Interview & Salary:
You will be invited for a phone interview with the recruiter and then a face-to-face with the HR Manager. You will need to complete a language assessment (Dutch & German) too.
Salary: With regards to salary, you can expect to earn €28,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Customer Service Jobs, Customer Service, Customer Care Jobs, Trilingual Jobs Dublin, MultilingualJobs Dublin