- You will be responsible for analysing jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts
- Investigate companies to detect potential fraud
- Ensure that users have the best possible job search experience
- Give feedback to improve the products and tools of the company
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression opportunities and there are excellent company benefits on offer.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native Dutch
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in fraud
- Internet savvy and experience using search engines
- Good attention to detail and great troubleshooting skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
Where is the job located?
You will be working in Dublin, Ireland’s buzzing capital. Experience exciting cultures, have a pint of Guinness and explore the beautiful surroundings. Dublin has it all!
Interview & Salary:
First, you will be invited to take a Dutch language test which will be followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for a final round interview (Skype/Phone).
Salary: you can expect to earn €27,500 gross per annum and some great company benefits like life insurance and a health plan.
Keywords: Dutch speaking jobs, Dutch Jobs Ireland, Dutch search quality moderator, Dutch job Dublin