Be the master of your own pipeline!
French speakers interested in working in Dublin and growing their career in the sales industry. We have the job just for you – our client (a major player in the cloud-based services industry) is looking to grow their French Business development team. Read more for what’s needed & don’t forget to apply.
- You will be the master of your own pipeline within the French market
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Develop & manage long-lasting relationships with your customers – keeping an eye for opportunities to sell of course.
- Keep yourself up to date on the company’s services so that you can deliver the best service possible.
- Travel to France once in a while to follow up personally
Work for a company with near 20 years’ experience in the cloud-based services sector. They truly are at the forefront of their industry, talking the sector by storm but still find the time to focus on their customers and employees equally. Work for a company that values you & will help you grow.
You will need the following skills to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good English
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- You have a 3rd level degree OR a minimum of 6 months business development experience (more is always better)
- You have a strong passion to grow both professionally and personally
- Highly motivated
- Ok with travel from time to time
Where is the job located?
Dublin City Centre – Ireland. Work in the capital of Ireland where you are surrounded with amazing things to do, places to eat and things to see. There is never a dull moment in Dublin – you’ll love every minute.
Interview & Salary:
There are 4 rounds of interviews with this business development job (keep in mind that there is a roleplay needed) and lastly a background check. Face-to-face is the preferred form of interviews but don’t worry if you don’t currently live in Dublin, our client will help you get here for the interview.
With regards to salary – you can expect to earn between €50,000 - €55,000 OTE gross per annum. There is a relocation package of flights reimbursed and 1 month paid accommodation.
Keywords: French jobs Ireland, French sales jobs, French business development, French jobs Dublin, business development job