JobbeschreibungFrench Digital Sales Representative for one of the leaders in the communication sector here in Dublin, Ireland.
This is the perfect opportunity to kick start an amazing Sales career here in Dublin, the epicentre of international trade and multicultural talent. All you need is a near native level of French and English and a bachelor’s degree.
- Work on provided leads of SME sized companies within the French market.
- Via cold calling, you will introduce the company & services, develop a repour and gain an understanding on what the company needs in order to fit the services towards them.
- Devise plans of action for companies and implement campaigns.
- Dealing with decision makers via phone, email and video conferencing.
Work for one of the major leaders in the communication sector here in Ireland. Helping companies reach their customers on a more personal level, aiding in the development of a truly long-lasting relationship with their customer base. They are based in Dublin and Cork Ireland and looking to grow their market share in the French speaking market with your help.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-2 years Sales experience (door-to-door sales/ sales internships would be good)
- Natural born sales persona – general interest in sales
- Previous experience with Google marketing/advertising tools would be a plus but is not mandatory.
- Good computer skills
- Team player
- Highly motivated
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland - Work less than 30 minutes from Dublin City Centre sound? Our client is based in North Dublin (20 mins from Dublin Airport should you decide to fly away the odd weekend) which is a pleasant suburb full of activities, easy to access public transport and amenities.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 simple steps in the interview process here. First, you will be asked to sit an online assessment, second, you will be invited for a face-to-face OR Skype interview with the hiring manager and thirdly, you will sit 1 more interview with the client themselves.
Salary: You can expect to earn €26,000 gross per annum (basis) and as this is a sales job you can earn up to €33,800 OTE gross per annum.
Keywords: French Business Development, French Lead Generation, French Sales jobs, French Digi Sales job, French Digital Sales Job, French Jobs Dublin