- You will receive incoming requests via email in both French and English, here your main priority is to resolve each issue/question as quickly as possible.
- With each issue that comes in, you will be able to consult with fellow colleagues to diagnose the issue.
- Where needed you will escalate the issue to 2nd level support.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Amsterdam.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 year’s customer service experience (preferably in a call centre)
- Excellent computer skills
- An interest in the gaming industry
- Customer focused
- Outgoing & motivated
- You are currently based in Amsterdam – as there is no relocation package
Where is the job located?
Amsterdam – the Netherlands – The cultural capital city of the Netherlands that has several well-known and not so well-known attractions. Amsterdam is an amazing city for anyone looking to live in a truly multilingual city right in the heart of Europe,
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (French), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
There is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan) this is a company you will want to grow with.
Keywords: French Email Support, French Customer Service, French Customer Service Rep, French jobs Amsterdam, Travailler à l'étranger, Travailler à Amsterdam