- You will be responsible for creating and managing your own pipeline
- Keep yourself up to date on all of the client’s offerings so you can upsell and cross-sell when the opportunity arises.
- You will be the first point of contact and once you have them on board you will be required to funnel them through to the right sales team in order to seal the deal.
- Work towards monthly and yearly targets.
Work for an International Irish Outsourcing company that makes some serious headway. Reaching for the stars is the only way they know how to grow, and they want you to join a team. They have project-based teams and the project they want you for is for an international payment solutions provider.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native French
- Near native Spanish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1-year minimum Inside Sales/ Sales experience
- Good technical skills
- Target driven
Where is the job located?
Cork city – Ireland – A county in Ireland that is proud in supporting the GAA (football, Hurling, Rugby) – games that come action packed and have you on the edge of your seat. Cork is known as the second biggest country in Ireland and can offer all that Dublin can with a lower cost of living.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will have a quick phone call with a recruiter, be asked to complete a language test (French & Spanish) and once successful you will then be invited for a Skype interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €23,400 gross per year along with a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: French Spanish Job, French Inside Sales, Inside Sales Jobs, Spanish Sales Job, French Sales job