JobbeschreibungGerman speaking Personal Assistant wanted here with a fast growing and dynamic company here in Berlin, Germany.
All you need is a near native level of both German and English, previous experience in the field and a genuine interest in Berlin.
- Screen phone calls and emails before distributing
- Take on and handle requests accordingly
- Manage the corporate diary and schedule meetings
- Take care of all involved with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Create reports, presentations and briefs where needed.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Manage personal matters.
Work for a fast growing and dynamic company based in the heart of the German capital - a company extremely passionate about Blockchain technology.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of German
- Good level of English (C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in the field (administration/secretarial/personal assistant experience)
- Multitasking skills
- Highly motivated
- Good with outside the box thinking
- Result driven
- Ok with travelling occasionally
- Interested in Blockchain technology would be a plus
Where is this job located?
Berlin - Germany -The capital city of a thriving economy! Berlin has plenty to offer those interested in architecture, music, art and many many more.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 rounds with the interview process here: firstly, you will sit face-to-face with the hiring manager, secondly with the HR Manager and if successful you will interview with the HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €30,000 - €50,000 gross per annum, depending on the level of experience you can bring to the roll.
Keywords: Personal Assistant, Admin Support, Secretarial, Office Administration, Office Administrator