JobbeschreibungPart-time German + English + French Back Office assistant wanted here in Cologne, Germany. Our client is growing and needs you to support the regional and district managers by taking over different administrative tasks. Want to know more? Then keep reading!
- You will be supporting regional and district managers by executing various administrative tasks such as preparing presentations, organize meetings and control invoices.
- Contact person for the office depot
- Bank support
Work for one of Europe’s leaders in retail designs with over 25 years in the industry and around 5000 employees. Our client is still growing and needs you to join their expanding team in Cologne!
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Near native French
- Near native English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Real teamplayer & multitasker
- Previous experience as an assistant in any field would be beneficial
- You work 25 hours per week (You are required to work Mondays and Fridays)
You will be working in Cologne – Germany’s 4th largest city with the amazing cathedral – the Kölner Dom. Around Christmas time you definitely need to bring a visit to one of the biggest Christmas markets in Germany. There is plenty to see and do – you’ll love every second here in Cologne.
Interview & Salary:
For this back office assistant job you can expect to earn between €20,000 - €22,000 gross per annum (based on 25 hours per week).
Keywords: German + English + French, Back office job, Admin jobs, Jobs in Germany