JobbeschreibungMy client is an innovative and technologically advanced Retail bank. They are currently looking for a season CA(SA) or ACMA/GCMA (CIMA) qualified individual to head up their Credit Advocacy and Governance division.
The purpose of the role would be to align the organization with industry changes and smooth transformation through innovation and compliance.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Credit Committee quality control
- Credit Industry Advocacy
- Credit Risk Disclosure
- Counterparty Credit Risk Monitoring
- CA(SA) or CIMA
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the unsecured consumer lending space
- Minimum 5 years' experience with EXCO reporting lines
- Basel III
- Sound knowledge of the National Credit Act
- Experience building regression models will be beneficial