JobbeschreibungIT Administrator wanted here in Berlin, Germany for an exciting fast-growing company that is extremely passionate about all things Blockchain.
The IT Administrator position is a new one – so this is not for the faint-hearted. If you’re up for it we’d love to talk. Read More Below
- Responsible for the IT infrastructure of the entire office - this could involve the configuration, build & installation of workstations, laptops and server infrastructure.
- IT Support – covering hardware and software for laptops and desktops.
- Use issue tracking system to record and resolve user incidents with specified SLA’s.
Work for a fast growing and dynamic company based in the heart of the German capital - a company extremely passionate about Blockchain technology.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of English
- Good level of German would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Extensive knowledge of Mac operating systems and Mac service admin.
- Familiar with the latest cloud technologies (GSuite/Slack etc)
- Passionate about Blockchain technology and all things IT
Where is this job located?
Berlin - Germany -The capital city of a thriving economy! Berlin has plenty to offer those interested in architecture, music, art and many many more.
Interview & Salary:
There are 3 rounds with the interview process here: firstly, you will sit face-to-face with the hiring manager, secondly with the HR Manager and if successful you will interview with the HR Manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €35,000 - €45,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: IT Manager, IT Administrator, IT Admin, Work in Berlin, Berlin Jobs