JobbeschreibungNorwegian IT Support agent wanted for one of the world’s leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland.
We’re looking for near native Norwegian speakers with previous IT support experience and have a good working knowledge of various PC operating systems such as Win XP or Win 7. Interested? You know what to do!
- You will work on a first-line tech support basis – carrying out routine operating services, such as dealing with customers via phone and email.
- With each interaction with customers, you will answer questions, resolve issues and perform basic troubleshooting.
- You will need to document each interaction in the company database for future training and quality purposes.
Work for the worlds #1 customer experience driven outsourcing giant here in North Dublin, Ireland. There is a strong promise of career progression here as 80% of promotions come for the internal team. Amazing teams, company benefits and employer right here in Dublin.
You will need the following in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native Norwegian
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good working knowledge of various PC operating systems (Win XP, Win 7)
- Good with Microsoft Office
- Experience in utilizing, configuring and troubleshooting the TCP/IP protocol.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
Where is the job located?
Dublin – Ireland. Work in Irelands buzzing capital – a city that can’t wait to be explored. You will be surrounded with a rich history, a multitude of exciting cultures and an amazing social life.
Interview & Salary:
You will be sent a language test (Norwegian), be asked to sit a Skype interview with the hiring manager and if successful you will be invited for 1 more Skype/Phone interview.
Salary: you can expect to earn between €23,500 gross per annum. Along with this, there is a number of great company benefits (life assurance & health plan)
Keywords: Norwegian tech Support, Norwegian IT Support, Norwegian Jobs Ireland, Norwegian Jobs Dublin