All you need is a near native level of Polish, a good level of English & a minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- You will help customers by guiding them via phone, email and online chat with all queries and issues they may have when it comes to booking and/or confirming their travel plans.
- You will also get the chance to act as an advisory party on for the customers travel plans – recommending the best options possible.
- Keep yourself up to date on great package deals and the company’s offerings.
Work for one of Europe’s biggest players in the travel sector– a client of ours that helps make holidays and travel easier for their customers with their online portal to book tickets for travel and accommodations in easy steps.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native level of Polish
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (especially written skills)
- A strong empathetic nature
- 1-year customer service experience - ideally in the travel sector
- Previous GDS experience would be a big plus for your application (Amadeus/Galileo)
- OK with working in Shifts
Where is the job located?
Saarbrücken – Germany – a town based right along the border of France and Germany – depending on where you live now, you could always say that you live in France and work in Saarbrücken (not many get to say that) – Of course we wouldn't blame you for wanted to live in a town as Picturesque as Saarbrücken.
Interview & Salary:
The interview will start off with either a phone or Skype interview and if successful you will be invited for a face-to-face here in Saarbrücken, Germany.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €1,600 - €1,800 gross per month along with exciting opportunities for career growth.
Keywords: Polish Customer Service, customer service in Polish, Customer Service Polish speaking, Polish jobs Germany